A Generous Grant From WisconsinDevelopment.com...
If you would like to sponsor MadisonNotes
please call - 608.334.2174
Our Current Publications:
2017 Goals:MadisonNotes will advocate for:
- Destination tourism (Plays, Events, Concerts, Etc.)
- Regional, National and Global recognition of our restaurants, hotels, and venues.
- A visitor and business friendly transit systems.
- The cooperative use of venues to support conventions and other major events.
- Downtown living for adults, from millennials to seniors.
- Business travelers to extend their stay into the weekend or return visits.
WDNGreen will advocate for:
DriftlessNotes will advocate for:
- Brand Identity for the Region and our Products
- "Driftless" Recognition at the State, Regional, National, and Global Levels
- Regional Economic Development, New Jobs, and Training
- Sustaining and Growing the Businesses in the Region
- Tourism - Including Ag, Sports, Nature and Eco Tourism
- Promoting Special Events in the Region
- Agriculture - Especially Organic Farming and Products
- Land Conservation and Use in the Driftless
- Environmental Issues that impact the Driftless Region
- A Legislative Agenda that supports the region in four States
WisconsinDevelopment will advocate for:
- On Hiatus Seeking Sponsors!